Types of nonpublic personal information (NPI) we collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you that is either provided to us by you or obtained by us with your authorization. This can include but is not limited to your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Banking Information, Financial Account Numbers and/or Balances, Sources of Income, and Credit Card Numbers or Information. When you are no longer our customer, we may continue to share your information only as described in this notice.
Parties to whom we disclose information
All Investment Advisers may need to share personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons that we may share your personal information:
- For everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus;
- For our marketing – to offer our products and services to you;
- For joint marketing with other financial companies;
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences; or
- For non-affiliates to market to you.
Clients may opt out of sharing information for joint marketing to other financial companies, to our affiliates and to non-affiliates. If you are a new customer we may
begin sharing your information on the day you sign our agreement. When you are no longer our customer, we may continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.